Saturday, November 14, 2009

In runescape, I am taking jobs. Coal mining, iron mining, willow cutting, yew cutting, cowhides, you name it.?

In runescape, I am taking jobs. I am mining coal for 100gp each, mining iron for 50 each, mining gold for 500 each, cutting yews for 100-200gp each, cutting willows for 30 each, getting cowhide for 100 each, cutting oaks for 10 each, mining tin and copper for 10 each, getting iron bars for 50 each, smithing iron bars into armour(payment depends on item),mining rune essence for 20 each, runescafting air runes for 10 each, fishing lobsters for 100 each(cooked are 150 each) fishing tuna for 10 each(cooked are 15 each), fishing swordfish for 200 each(cooked are 250 each),making unblessed holy symbols for 50 each (blessed are 1000 each),getting tiles for 5000 each, and mining silver for 50 each. If you have any other offerings, ask in the game. Or e-mail me at Babaloobah@aol.com. Or e-mail me at Candyflowergirlccc22@yahoo.com. My runescape username is The Demon896(with one space between the and demon) Thanks! I need to make cash fast cause I want rune chain so bad!

In runescape, I am taking jobs. Coal mining, iron mining, willow cutting, yew cutting, cowhides, you name it.?
The Demon896 Can U mine me some coals and Irons pls i will may u 10% more then y said there email me at pappobangla@yahoo.com i tried to contact u during the game but ur always off line add me if u want


awad46


No comments:

Post a Comment