Friday, May 21, 2010

Did Hukt on Fonix werk for yew?

know it aint werkin fore me. imma be dum the rest uf my lyfe.

Did Hukt on Fonix werk for yew?
Okay, I want to play! We are playing a new game that is in a new language that only a very few people in the world know and I'm not one of them.So how do you play? letter switch to make new words is what I am sensing with my super sonic spidy letter power so I'll give it a try.........


Does yukyuk of Phoenix jerk a jew for you? No that sounds kind of like a nasty.......here's another take.... Hey lets all go to wal-mart and ride the horses outside till the manager call the cops!


Correct? Close? Kinda warm maybe? Not within a million miles? Sigh
Reply:*nay*..ay werk whet may bess... lmao:)





i did it!!

addis

No comments:

Post a Comment